Introduce Yourself to the Miseducated Community

Several members voiced opinion on ways of opening communication so we decided to give everyone a chance to introduce themselves as well as provide a little insight into their world which may be used in future swaps or features. To introduce yourself to the community simply reply with some fun information about yourself and open some dialogue!

All Miseducated guests and visitors are important to us and we want them to have a great, chill time! Just escape through the rainbow atmosphere of nonsense, whimsy, creativity and fun~ Take a break from work, grab some tea and incense and let’s enjoy life together.

Name

We might already know your name, but we’d love an introduction!

Random fact

Why not?

Three Hobbies

Or one. Or two. Or 27.

Feel free to leave a bit of info about why you’re here and how you happened to enjoy your stay if you’d like. Feel (more than) free to communicate with others here also because that’s the way the Miseducated community grows!

Older comments

60 Comments on Introduce Yourself to the Miseducated Community

1. amberrenee
    03/09/2009 at 6:52 am (6 years ago)

Ohh what kind of stuff do you love sewing?

2. amberrenee
    03/10/2009 at 2:33 am (6 years ago)

Nice to meet you, Jennifer! I adore your hobbies. ;)

3. charlie
    03/10/2009 at 6:33 pm (6 years ago)

hI THIS ISs charlie! hope to chat with you soon!

4. Sarah
    03/11/2009 at 4:32 pm (6 years ago)

Well, at the moment i’m doing a cross-stitch kind of sampler thingy- when i get the time!
    Although i also do some clothes although i’m entirely confident with that yet!

5. Karolina
    03/17/2009 at 8:38 pm (6 years ago)

Name: Karolina
    Random fact: I can only cook sushis and pancakes.
    Three Hobbies:
    - Jewellery making, frenziedly.
    - Middle Ages, especially illuminations.
    - Computer games, way too much.

6. Honeybelle
    03/18/2009 at 11:35 pm (6 years ago)

Name: Jessica
    Random Fact: I absolutely love the sound of dance shoes on hard floor.
    Three hobbies: 1. Jewelry making 2. Sewing 3. Playing with my pups Ellie and Tucker

7. amberrenee
    03/20/2009 at 8:48 pm (6 years ago)

Karolina: I think I could LIVE on sushi and pancakes, so that’s alright with me! ;)

Honeybelle: I adore your random fact. :D

8. Honeybelle
    03/24/2009 at 8:02 pm (6 years ago)

I am not a dancer but whenever i hear that sound i just get this feeling that makes me so happy! Its weird!

9. Rachel
    03/25/2009 at 7:05 pm (6 years ago)

Hello everyone!

random fact: I’m obsessed with the country Italy. I want to go back so bad!

3 Hobbies:

- painting
    - shopping (esp at thrift stores, flea markets, antique malls, etc.)
    - making an attempt to sell stuff on Etsy

10. Chelsea Ann
    03/25/2009 at 7:21 pm (6 years ago)

HEllO
    My name is Chelsea Ann and I love all things sweet and PINK

My hobbies include but are no way limited to:
    Crafting sweet yummy little treasures (you can see my work here http://www.lollishops.com/keepsakecakes )
    shopping for vintage treasures
    and playing with my puppies

11. Lindsay
    04/08/2009 at 3:23 am (6 years ago)

Name: Lindsay
    I’m a friend of Amber’s from Indiana! Wee! Hi Amber!!! :lol:

Random fact: I study Chinese and I’m doing a homestay in China this summer! :wink:

Hobbies: crocheting lots of stuff, salvaging treasures from dumpsters, annoying my roommates with my toy collections and decorations.

12. Lindsay
    04/08/2009 at 3:24 am (6 years ago)

Haha, oops. I guess Chinese script doesn’t work on here. Sorry about that! I’m always breaking stuff. :oops:

13. Lizzy
    04/16/2009 at 6:19 pm (6 years ago)

Name: Elizabeth Nicole Banks
    Random fact: I eat lemons!
    Three Hobbies:
    1. Playing Video games
    2. Doing Makeup and hair!
    3. And collecting everything cute. =]

I love everything about this website and I have been coming here since I was 14 or 15ish. It inspires a lot of my art, All of the cute things =] and Amber is someone I admire and look up to :D

14. Pixie Tom
    07/07/2009 at 4:09 pm (5 years ago)

- Pixie Tom/ Raisha
    – I am a SG hopeful
    - Writing and drawing, cause they tend to coincide.
    - Finding and making things for my BJD’s
    - Drinking tea, and collecting tea.

I’m not really sure how I found this site. It just sort of happened. But I have to say… I’ve never found a place like this. Its one in a million.

15. Irma
    08/02/2009 at 1:02 pm (5 years ago)

Hello Amber Rene!

- my name: Irma
    - random fact: I just learn to ride a bike last year
    - 3 Hobbies: Knitting, painting, buying supplies (yarn, paint..)

I was invited to do a tutorial and I stay here.. Thanks, Amebr Rene!
    I like this site very much

;-)

16. Jamie
    08/07/2009 at 2:08 am (5 years ago)

Jamie

Random fact = i’m obsessed with white cake w/ white frosting and rainbow sprinkles.

Three Hobbies = photography, crocheting, and and and designing!

17. Aimee
    08/07/2009 at 1:01 pm (5 years ago)

name: Aimee

random fact: I love toys, especially Blythe.

3 hobbies: hand embroidery, gardening, lucid dreaming

18. Christie
    08/11/2009 at 7:48 pm (5 years ago)

My name is Christie obviously LOL n_n

A random fact about me is that I don’t know how to whistle…D:

A few hobbies of mine are:
    + martial arts
    + digital art
    + fashion

Someone linked this site to me on my tagboard and I think it’s great <3

19. Sio
    08/11/2009 at 9:12 pm (5 years ago)

My name is Erin :3

I love to climb trees and yet heights in other ways actually give me mild vertigo. Such as on a bridge, from a balcony or on a dock that’s high off the water.

I love to sing along when I play guitar!
    I have a decent sized manga collection though of late I’m veering off towards more Indy North American series.
    I draw, sometimes more or less thanks to art blocks, and post stuff online.

I randomly found this site through a friends post about it on Facebook and it seems interesting so I think I’ll register and stick around for a while just to see what’s what! :3
    [img]http://www.miseducated.net/wp-content/upload/Tiedin_ErinEditsize400.jpg[/img]

20. shannonosaur
    08/16/2009 at 4:14 pm (5 years ago)

Hi I’m Shannon :D
    A random fact about me is that when I go back to school I’ll be in year 10!
    A few hobbies of mine are art, making teddies(plushies?) and another
    would be games! I’m such a geek hehe

21. amberrenee
    08/16/2009 at 8:29 pm (5 years ago)

hello you sweet, creative beauties!
    i’m so happy to meet all of you and we welcome each and everyone of you to play in the land of Miseducated anytime you like <3
    [img]http://www.miseducated.net/wp-content/upload/shroomhouse.jpg[/img]

22. Fashion CHALET
    08/22/2009 at 4:35 pm (5 years ago)

Thanks =)

moving to what part in Florida?

xoxo!

23. HellinKiller
    10/29/2009 at 1:32 am (5 years ago)

Name: Blythe

Random Fact: I’m addicted to education…which is probably why I’m going to school to become a teacher.

Hobbies: language, drawing, fiance-time, hula hooping, helping teach, cooking, making my own comic books! Reply

24. Miss_Beast
    02/12/2010 at 1:00 am (5 years ago)

Name: Heather

Random Fact: I am utterly terrified of the dark!

Three Hobbies
    I collect feathers. I love exploring (especially old buildings and climbing trees!). I adore reading. I’m learning at being kick-ass at roller derby, because I work at a roller rink and derby looks like hella fun :D

25. Empress_4life
    02/22/2010 at 8:01 pm (5 years ago)

Hi :razz: i’m Natalie

Radom fact: I love reading a Lot!!

Hobbies: Shopping, reading, surfing the net, interracting with ne ppl, hanging with friends, drawing.

26. Ashley
    04/26/2010 at 3:40 am (4 years ago)

:cool: Hiii, I’m Ashley. Long time reader but never introduced myself.

Random fact: :twisted: Just moved to San Diego on a whim, so far I’m loving it.&& I love to read anything Kurt Vonnegut.

Hobbies: :twisted: I play floor hockey :twisted: I’m a girl gamer MoNsTeR Bo0 b0o is my gamertag on 360 :twisted: Drawing & reading

27. Lauren
    07/27/2010 at 11:48 pm (4 years ago)

Hi!! I’m Lauren. I found this place a few months ago and have loved it ever since!! :smile:

random fact: I perform improv comedy (kinda like on that old show “whose line is it anyway”) and love it!! <3 (i'm an artist at heart, whether performing or otherwise) :razz:

hobbies: photography, volunteering (i've been helping at an animal shelter for almost 3 years now), baking (i make the best cupcakes!!), and giggling w- my girlfriends, to name a few things. :lol:

28. Estelle
    08/17/2010 at 8:11 am (4 years ago)

Hello!
    My name is Estelle. I found you today but I totally loved it and felt the need to present myself! :-)

Random Fact: I have a scrapbook with photos of magazines and quotes of books..
    I want so badly to travel abroad!!

Hobbies: cinema, reading, shopping, cooking, having fun with my friends..

29. Aimee
    09/04/2010 at 12:18 am (4 years ago)

Hi!
    Aimee here *bows*
    :| I’m a ballerina – I live for dance.
    :| Photography
    :| Reading
    :| Cooking (baking, mostly)
    :| Shopping
    :| DIYing
    :| Collecting fashion magazines (I like to cut out things I like and stick ‘em on things)
    :| Drawing
    :| Doing stuff with friends
    :| Going to beaches
    And thats basically it. Nice to meet you :grin:

30. Candi
    07/11/2011 at 10:51 am (3 years ago)

Name:
    Candi Marie :grin:
    Random fact:
    I like to sing songs to my kitties and change the lyrics to incorporate their names.
    Three Hobbies:
    Drawing, Fashion, and crafting :) ;-)
    Candi recently blogged Ten Things I Love Thursday!!!

Older comments