Kiki Kinoko Juice Dolls Customized as SPANK! Gals

I was just strolling through Petsugar’s blog and found the sweetest doll customizations I have yet to see. Have you heard of Kiki Kinoko Juice dolls? If you haven’t and are a geek for toys that make you squeel, you’ll probably faint. This doll customizer customizes the dolls to look like the girls of SPANK! (absolute fairy-kei eyecandy!).

The amount of detail she puts into her work is absolutely amazing! I can’t get enough of this in both doll customizations and doll outfits, especially when myself and the dolls have the same style. So much eye candy! I just. can’t. get. enough.

IMGP3380_2

Photos ar all thanks to *Super Sweet* !!

15 Comments on Kiki Kinoko Juice Dolls Customized as SPANK! Gals

1. PetSugar
    04/20/2010 at 10:17 am (5 years ago)

Awwww so you liked my kiki doll post! i’m thrilled you know the full name of the dolls! i’ll have to edit my post to include it. thank you!

2. Amber Renée
    04/20/2010 at 12:01 pm (5 years ago)

<3 I also saw you collect CUTiE book and like 6%dokidoki so it looks like we’re a match made in heaven!! haha — have you seen the shop feature here? missing japan so much after looking through your blog! *swoon* xo

3. PetSugar
    04/20/2010 at 2:56 pm (5 years ago)

i told you!! thats why i was thrilled to find your online homestead :mrgreen: hehe and whoa whoa whoa whoa… whoa whoa… shop feature?

• Amber Renée
      04/20/2010 at 3:05 pm (5 years ago)

Yes when I went in 06 I snuck some photos and video- look around! ;)

4. Amber Renée
    04/21/2010 at 11:35 am (5 years ago)

You are such a sweetie, Chloe! So glad to hear from you, that looks great! xo

5. megu
    04/22/2010 at 10:23 am (5 years ago)

Hello, I megu.I’m from Japan.”Super sweet” I’m blogging.Thank you for introducing my blog! :mrgreen:
    Very very nice!Your blog is so cute!I love “Spank!” ! ! :smile: :smile:

I’m sorry I can not understand English very little.
    Are written using the automatic translation. :cry:

6. Crisy
    04/26/2010 at 11:46 am (5 years ago)

Does anyone in here know where i can get one of this dolls :D

• Amber Renée
      04/27/2010 at 1:27 pm (5 years ago)

As far as I know you can only get them from Japan and I heard they were nearly 900usd! I could ask some friends in Japan to look if you’re interested in finding one! xo

• Yo yo
        01/01/2014 at 4:21 pm (12 months ago)

Please tell me were to get one!!! They are to die for, I looked for years but none to be found :sad: :x :sad:

7. JackAttack
    07/18/2010 at 3:22 am (4 years ago)

:oops: i need sooo cute dieing of cuteness !!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

8. Jessica
    09/23/2010 at 2:56 pm (4 years ago)

I found these BJDs last night and totally fell in love with them!
    Could you tell me more about them? Like I know she customizes them but did she make the doll molds herself or is the doll just another brand and she painted it?
    Could you please message me on facebook? :) my url is gothicdollfie

thank you!!!

9. pastel rainbow
    07/17/2011 at 4:02 pm (3 years ago)

and were do you buy these beautiful dolls ???? :lol:

10. Kimono_luv
    12/14/2014 at 12:15 am (6 days ago)

Azone Int just bought kinoko juice out and is releasing a kiki doll around january 2015! And she is not going to be a limited edition either!!!