Delicious Starbucks Drink Recipe

First of all let me start of by introducing myself. My name is Angee Maree, a 27 year old girl who resides in Ohio. I’ve been doing Interactive Media Design for over 10 years and not only is it my job, but a passion of mine. I’m also a photographer, guitarist, singer/songwriter, avid gamer and mother. I started talking to Amber about Miseducated on AiM and how much I loved the site, and we instantly clicked. She is such an amazing person and I’m thankful she let me be a part of Miseducated! I intend on posting a lot of DiY things, whether it be craft items or photoshop tutorials. I also love to make wallpapers, backgrounds, avatars, gradients, brushes etc! So you can probably expect a lot of online resources from me! Okay let’s get onto the actual post!

Do you like Captain Crunch Cereal? (Some say this delicious drink from starbucks also tastes like strawberry shortcake!) Well if you do, why not try it in a delicious drink from Starbucks?! Just ask for this the next time you stop in Starbucks, it is defiantly my favorite thing to order from there!

Starbucks Recipe

For ordering.
Strawberry frappuccino + 1 pump toffee nut

Tip: Do NOT get more than one pump in a tall… you will regret it! Also, make sure its mixed well and let me know if you try it!

9 Comments on Delicious Starbucks Drink Recipe

1. Amber Renée
    05/06/2011 at 3:47 pm (4 years ago)

I never get the sweet drinks but I actually want to try this… I’m too obsessed with black iced coffee.

2. Heather
    05/07/2011 at 1:53 pm (4 years ago)

The strawberry fraps are just about my favorite thing there – so going to try this next time!

3. catyfaver
    05/08/2011 at 5:36 pm (4 years ago)

I’m a barista and we discovered this a while back. It’s one of those things you either hate or love. I personally think it’s kind of gross but people seem to like it. If they don’t have toffee nut just ask for half carmel half hazelnut, it’s the same.

4. Helen Neely
    05/10/2011 at 6:21 am (4 years ago)

Great blog. I love the colour scheme and wish I could use something similar on Blogger.

Will try your recipe if I can :)

5. Angel @ | 77inspire |
    05/11/2011 at 1:50 am (4 years ago)

I wonder if i could get this in china. thanks for the info. will have to for sure try when im back in the states :)
    Angel @ | 77inspire | recently blogged UU

6. Annabell
    10/22/2011 at 11:00 am (3 years ago)

That sounds super yummy! I have to say that I have never had a Strawberry frappucino though. I didn’t even know they made them. I do love Starbucks though!
    Annabell recently blogged On My Wishlist (#40)

7. tarakeen
    06/19/2013 at 3:50 pm (2 years ago)

I am a barista at starbucks and this is so good and it def is a great hit with the kids! I love seein the look they get when I tell them about this drink and then see the reaction after tasting it! def one of my fav things to do is make up diff drinks